Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Electronica 101


Electronic music is a passion of mine, I wish I had the skills to make it, but i nevertheless enjoy listening to it. This playlist is an introduction to all the different kinds of electronic music I like:
trance, techno, trip hop, tropical house, indietronica, electro swing, and all different subgenera. I really want to highlight Mura Masa, a young 19 year old electronic producer from the UK. I think his music is really unique, when listening to his songs you can hear the emotional charge of his work and how personal it is to him. His music truly represents the cutting edge and the emergence of a new electronica sub-genre 'future'. I suggest checking out his albums they are both on Spotify.

1 comment:

  1. Talked with you during your show, found the blogspot, loving the music, will check out Barcelona dance scene, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete